Leadership Agility 360 Certification Program
THE LEADERSHIP AGILITY® 360
The unique features of the Leadership Agility 360 make it perhaps the world’s most relevant and actionable 360-feedback process for today’s era. This scientifically validated instrument is based on the 5 years of research underlying the award-winning Leadership Agility book. The instrument assesses a manager’s leadership agility level in three key action arenas: leading organizational change, leading teams, and pivotal conversations. The process used to orient clients and debrief the feedback fosters psychological safety and results in a powerful coaching agenda that helps leaders adopt new leadership practices supported by needed mindset shifts.
Four virtual half-days over October 24-27, 2023. See details below.
Who is the Leadership Agility 360 for?
The Leadership Agility 360 is for you, if you are:
- An experienced leadership coach
- An Agilist who works with leaders
- A leadership development professional, who wants to incorporate into their programming a proven approach to developing Leadership Agility
The instrument itself was designed with executives and high-potentials very much in mind. But has been extensively and successfully used with managers all organizational levels, who lead teams (even informal ones) and have responsibility for leading organizational change or improvement projects of any size.
How do you know this 360 is for you or your organization?
Certification in the Leadership Agility 360 process is for you, if you want something that:
- Focuses on the agility needed to effectively lead organizational change, lead teams, and navigate pivotal conversation in today’s volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous (VUCA) environment.
- Is user-friendly and aspirational, and has a concise, engaging feedback report that identifies strengths as well as needs for improvement, factors that help ensure a psychologically safe process that opens leaders to feedback and generates internal motivation to change.
- Provides a behaviorally-specific road-map that guides leaders to their next level of agility.
- Provides a Development Planner with action-plan template that helps you and your client create a powerful, coaching agenda, one that not only captures your client’s desired behavioral changes, but also identifies the shift in mindset needed to bring about new behaviors.
- Has a well thought-through process for use with groups as well as individuals.
- Gives you something fresh and new to further differential yourself as a coach who uses highly relevant, leading-edge methodologies.
[For concrete examples of coaches and clients who have benefitted from using this process, click on the "LA360 Cases & Results" tab at the top of the page. Also, just above the registration form at the end of this webpage is a link to a brochure that goes into more detail about the characteristics outlined above].
The Leadership Agility 360 tool has been translated into English, German, French, Canadian French, Spanish and Portuguese.
THE LEADERSHIP AGILITY 360 CERTIFICATION PROGRAM
The Leadership Agility 360 Certification Program
This certification program has three phases:
- Pre-work for the workshop
- The virtual Leadership Agility 360 Workshop
- Application: Running the 360 process for two people, followed by a 1-hour review call
Two certifications: Which is right for you?
The companion program for the Leadership Agility 360 Certification Program is our virtual Leadership Agility Coaching Certification Program. Once you've used this 360 to create a coaching agenda with a client, it's very helpful to know the specific coaching methods needed to help Experts become Achievers and to help Achievers become Catalysts.
Because they form a larger whole, we strongly recommend taking both programs. However, this is not a requirement, and, if you take them at separate times, you can take them in either order. That said, you will get the greatest benefit if you sign up for both programs. As a bit of encouragement to do so, you will receive a $200 discount when you register simultaneously for both programs. You can take a look at our Coaching Program here.
THE LEADERSHIP AGILITY 360 CERTIFICATION WORKSHOP
When is the next Workshop?
The Leadership Agility 360 Workshop is a virtual event with pre-work. The next workshop will be held over four half-days, October 24-27, 2023. Each half-day session runs from 10am-2pm, US eastern time.
How many ICF continuing ed credits can I earn?
The full Leadership Agility 360 Certification Program has been approved by the International Coach Federation for 40 CCEU’s (Continuing Coach Education Units) – divided between Core Competencies and Resource Development.
Completion of the full program, including certification review call, also earns you a ChangeWise certification as a "Leadership Agility 360 Coach."
Who has attended this program?
Coaches and leadership development professionals have attended this program from all over the US and from Athens, Amsterdam, Beijing, Berlin, Buenos Aires, Copenhagen, Dubai, Dublin, Edinburgh, Hamburg, Helsinki, Istanbul, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Manila, Melbourne, Mexico City, Montreal, Mumbai, Munich, Ottawa, Paris, Prague, Singapore, Stockholm, Sydney, Toronto, Vienna, and Warsaw.
Dates and times for our next 360 workshop:
Session One - Oct. 24: (4 hours) 7:00-11:00 am US PT / 10:00am - 2:00 pm US ET / 4:00-8:00 pm CET
- Get introduced to your fellow participants
- Learn the nuances of the Leadership Agility framework at a practical level via a stimulating, interactive group exercise
- Come away with answers to any remaining questions about this framework and how to apply it
Session Two - Oct. 25: (4 hours) 7:00-11:00 am US PT / 10:00am - 2:00 pm US ET / 4:00-8:00 pm CET
- Learn how the three leadership "arenas" in the framework and the instrument are related to "leadership initiatives"
- Come away with an understanding of the Leadership Agility 360 process and how it generates insight and commitment
- Learn how to work with the written feedback in each leadership arena
- Via breakout work, gain a detailed understanding of how the Achiever and Catalyst approaches to Pivotal Conversations differ
- Also via breakouts, learn how to debrief the quantitative page on Pivotal Conversations
Session Three - Oct. 26: (4 hours) 7:00-11:00 am US PT / 10:00am - 2:00 pm US ET / 4:00-8:00 pm CET
Via breakout work and large group discussion:
- Gain a detailed understanding of how the Achiever and Catalyst approaches to Team Leadership differ
- Learn how to debrief the quantitative page on Leading Teams
- Cain a detailed understanding of how the Achiever and Catalyst approaches to Leading Organizational Change differ
- Learn how to debrief the quantitative page on Leading Organizational Change
Session Four - Oct. 27: (4 hours) 7:00-11:00 am US PT / 10:00am - 2:00 pm US ET / 4:00-8:00 pm CET
- Learn how to complete the Debrief Meeting and how to conduct the Action Planning Meeting
- Form peer certification teams for ongoing support in completing two "deliveries" to gain your certification
- Identify two people you'd like to invite to use this 360 and how you will approach them
- Learn how to use the Leadership Agility 360 with groups
- Learn about the Support Portal, a "just-in-time" online manual with detailed instructions for all steps in the 360 process
- Learn about additional resources you can tap
- Participate in a visualization that will help integrate your learnings and propel you forward
The Leadership Agility® 360 Certification Workshop is led by Bill Joiner, lead author of the Leadership Agility book, global thought-leader and co-developer of the Leadership Agility 360, and by ChangeWise principal, Debra Whitestone, co-developer of this 360. (See ChangeWise Principals)
The fee for the overall Leadership Agility 360 Certification Program is $2195 US
This fee covers the workshop, access to an ongoing support group, and a personalized review of your first two client debriefs. Bonus: Your first Leadership Agility 360 is included in the fee, a $250 value.
You will also receive the following materials: A Development Planner for clients to use, a Debrief Workbook for yourself, the Technical Manual (summarizing validation testing, etc.), and a number of useful marketing materials. Following the workshop you will have Following the workshop you will have access to access to the "Leadership Agility Alumni Library and Support Portal. The Library includes all pre-work videos and readings. The Support Portal section provides ongoing access to a detailed, just-in-time manual with materials for all steps of the 360 process.
You will receive the following discount for registrations made by end of day on September 15: $100 off (final fee = $2095)
As noted earlier, when you register simultaneously for both programs, you will receive an additional $100 discount on each program. You can learn about the Coaching Program here.
Additional Payment Option
If your coaching income has been significantly diminished by the Covid pandemic, we will work with you to create a no-interest payment plan.
Price of the Leadership Agility 360
Purchase price for the Leadership Agility 360 is $250 US. As noted above, your first 360 will be free.Download an in-depth brochure on this 360
Apply to Attend the Workshop
Please complete this form and click Submit. This will take you to a page describing next steps. If the next workshop dates don't work for you, fill out this form and say yes to the last question.