Leadership Agility 360 Certification Program
The Leadership Agility 360 Certification Program
The unique features of the Leadership Agility 360 make it one of the world’s most innovative and relevant 360-feedback instruments for today’s era. It assesses a manager’s leadership agility level in three key action arenas: leading organizational change, leading teams, and pivotal conversations. It is a thoroughly validated instrument and is based on the research underlying the Leadership Agility book.
Download an in-depth brochure on the Leadership Agility® 360.
The certification program has three phases: (1) Preparation for the workshop, (2) a virtual workshop, and (3) application (running the 360 process with two feedback recipients, followed by a 1-hour review call).
When is the next workshop?
Currently, the Leadership Agility 360 workshop is available in a virtual format only. The next workshop will be October 18-21, 2022, averaging about 3.5 hours per session.
Scroll down for the registration form.
How many continuing ed credits can I earn?
The full Leadership Agility® 360 certification process has been approved by the International Coach Federation for 40 CCEU’s (Continuing Coach Education Units) – divided between Resource Development and Core Competencies.
Who has attended this workshop?
Over the past 12 years, coaches and leadership development professionals have attended this workshop from all over the US and from Athens, Amsterdam, Beijing, Berlin, Buenos Aires, Copenhagen, Dubai, Dublin, Edinburgh, Hamburg, Helsinki, Istanbul, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Manila, Melbourne, Mexico City, Montreal, Mumbai, Munich, Ottawa, Paris, Prague, Singapore, Stockholm, Sydney, Toronto, Vienna, and Warsaw.
This workshop has now been held multiple times in a virtual format. The two full days of the original in-person workshop have been translated into 14 hours of virtual “together” time, with some additional self-paced online learning. Extra breaks have been added.
Timing: The time of day selected for workshop sessions allows you to attend if you are in the US Pacific time zone or the Central European time zone, or any time zone in-between. We have also had coaches participate from India, Australia and Taiwan.
Pre-Work: Selected reading and viewing mini-webinars
Day One: (4 hours) 7:00-11:00 am US PT / 10:00am - 2:00 pm US ET / 4:00-8:00 pm CET
- Introductions/technical orientation
- The Leadership Agility framework
- Large Group Exercise: Experiencing and learning the agility levels
Day Two: (4 hours) 7:00-11:00 am US PT / 10:00am - 2:00 pm US ET / 4:00-8:00 pm CET
- The three leadership contexts covered by the instrument
- Overview of the Leadership Agility 360 process
- How to conduct the Debrief Meeting
- Working with the written feedback in each leadership context
- Breakouts: Pivotal Conversations … Understanding agility levels for each item
- Pivotal Conversations: Report-outs
- Breakouts: Pivotal Conversations … Practice debriefing the page
Day Three: (4 hours) 7:00-11:00 am US PT / 10:00am - 2:00 pm US ET / 4:00-8:00 pm CET
- Breakouts: Leading Teams/Leading Change … Understanding agility levels for each item
- Team Leadership: Report-outs
- Breakouts: Team Leadership … Practice debriefing the page
- Leading Organizational Change: Report-outs
- Breakouts: Leading Organizational Change … Practice debriefing the page
Day Four: (4 hours) 7:00-11:00 am US PT / 10:00am - 2:00 pm US ET / 4:00-8:00 pm CET
- Completing the Debrief Meeting
- Action Planning Meeting
- Forming peer support certification teams
- Using the Leadership Agility 360 with groups
- How to use the Support Portal
- The Leadership Agility Accelerator and the Power Style Profile
- Visualization and check-out
The Leadership Agility® 360 Certification Workshop is led by Bill Joiner, lead author of the book, global thought-leader and co-developer of the Leadership Agility 360, and by ChangeWise principal, Debra Whitestone.
The fee for the overall Leadership Agility 360 Certification process is $1995 US.
Bonus: Your first Leadership Agility 360 is included in the fee, a $250 value.
The fee covers the workshop, access to an ongoing support group, and a personalized review of your first two client debriefs.
You will also receive the following materials: A Development Planner for clients to use, a Debrief Workbook for yourself, the Technical Manual (summarizing validation testing, etc.), and a number of useful marketing materials. You will also have access to a private LinkedIn group for your cohort and to an exclusive Support Portal that serves as a just-in-time online manual for all steps of the 360 process.
In addition, completion of this workshop qualifies you for approval to use the Leadership Agility Accelerator (self-reflection and action-planning tool) and the Power Style Profile with your clients.
This workshop offers a series of early-bird discounts. By posting your payment by end of day on one of the deadlines below, you will receive the corresponding discount:
- September 23 … $50 discount (fee becomes $1945)
- August 26 ... $100 discount (fee becomes $1895)
- July 29 ... $150 discount (fee becomes $1845)
- June 24 ... $200 discount (fee becomes $1795)
- May 27 ... $250 discount (fee becomes $1745)
If you register simultaneously for this program and the Leadership Agility Coaching Program, you will receive a $200 discount on the fee that corresponds to the date you make your payment. You can examine the Coaching Program here.
Additional Payment Options
Partial scholarship: In light on the continuing pandemic, if you are an internal coach or leadership development working in a health care or first-responder organization, we may be able to arrange a partial scholarship. If you are interested in exploring this possibility, indicate this on your registration form.
COVID-19 no-interest payment plan: If your coaching income has been significantly diminished by the pandemic, we will work with you to create a no-interest payment plan.
Price of the Leadership Agility 360
Purchase price for the Leadership Agility 360 is $250 US. As noted above, your first 360 will be free.Download an in-depth brochure on this 360
Apply to Attend the Workshop
Please complete this form and click Submit. This will take you to a page describing next steps.