Leadership Agility® 360 Certification Process
The Leadership Agility 360 Certification Workshop provides the up-close look you need to understand this new assessment. Based on adult developmental theory, the instrument gives individuals a different perspective on how they perform their job and act with others. It also gives an understanding of the next level of performance available to them based on real work situations and real comments from stakeholders. The accompanying Development Planner guides the user to a meaningful action plan and assures your success as a coach.
— Russ Long, Change Innovations
- an experienced coach who’d like to spice up your practice and enhance your clients’ ability to move to new levels of leadership effectiveness?
- an experienced leadership development professional, looking for a more effective, up-to-date 360 for your company?
- interested in learning a new integral feedback tool that can expedite growth in even high performing managers, helping them master behaviors that can significantly improve their leadership effectiveness?
If so, consider becoming certified to use the Leadership Agility 360. To accommodate emerging interest in Leadership Agility engagements, ChangeWise is developing a network of certified coaches throughout the US and in several other countries. Certified coaches will have the option of participating in a supportive community of practice that is already forming around the Leadership Agility framework and methodologies.
The Certification Process
The certification process provided by ChangeWise, both for independent and for in-house coaches, includes three steps:
- Pre-workshop activities that include previewing the instrument, reading the book, and working with the Development Planner and a Sample Report
- A 2-day workshop where you will learn the framework in greater depth, get hands-on experience interpreting feedback, and receive guidance in administering and debriefing the instrument
- Participation in a periodic Certification Support Group while you administer and debrief two Leadership Agility 360’s, then do a 1-hr. review.
- See details about the Leadership Agility 360 workshop and how to register.
- Learn about what the Leadership Agility 360 instrument measures.
- Find out about the Leadership Agility 360’s key features and benefits.
- For additional information about the Leadership Agility 360 and the coach certification process, contact Debbie Whitestone.