Leadership Agility® 360 Certification Workshop
This workshop is the central step in the Leadership Agility® 360 certification process. This thoroughly validated instrument, based on the research underlying the book, assesses a manager’s leadership agility level in three key action arenas: leading organizational change, leading teams, and pivotal conversations. Its unique features make it one of the world’s most innovative and relevant 360-feedback instruments.
The next Leadership Agility 360 workshop in Boston will be March 28-29.
The current Leadership Agility 360 Certification Process has been approved by the International Coach Federation for 24 CCEU’s (Continuing Coach Education Units).
Over the past 8+ years, coaches have traveled to attend this workshop from all over the US and from Athens, Beijing, Buenos Aires, Dubai, Dublin, Hamburg, Hong Kong, Munich, London, Melbourne, Mexico City, Montreal, Mumbai, Ottawa, Paris, Prague, Singapore, Stockholm, Sydney, Toronto, Warsaw, and the Philippines.
Want training conducted in German? Our partner, Detego Consulting, will be holding two Leadership Agility 360 Certification Workshops in Hamburg in May and November. For more information about these, as well as introductory workshops on Leadership Agility, click here.
Outline for the Workshop Conducted in English
- Intro to Leadership Agility
- Large Group Exercise: Experiencing the Agility Levels
- Contracting with Clients
- Conducting the Client Orientation Meeting
- Administering the Instrument
- Working with the Written Feedback in each Action Arena
- “Pivotal Conversations:” Understanding the 3 levels of each item
- “Improving Team Performance:” Understanding the 3 levels of each item
- “Leading Organizational Change:” Understanding the 3 levels of each item
- Conducting the Debrief and Action Planning Sessions
- Forming “Certification Teams”
- Planning your Next Steps
The Leadership Agility 360 Certification Workshop is led by Bill Joiner, co-author of the book and co-developer of the Leadership Agility 360, and by ChangeWise principal, Debbie Whitestone. (See Principals page for bios).
The fee includes a two-day workshop, breakfast and lunch at the hotel, membership in a private social networking website for Leadership Agility 360 Coaches, and two half-hours of personalized review after your first two client debriefs (required for certification). You will also receive the Leadership Agility 360 Manual, a Development Planner for clients to use, and an optional Debrief Workbook for coaches. Your first Leadership Agility 360, a $250 value, is also included, as well as three facilitated “Certification Team” meetings after the workshop.
The price for the entire training and certification process is $1750.
For payments posted by the dates below, the fee will be discounted as follows:
February 27 … $1600
March 13 … $1650
Acceptance into the Program
After you apply using the form below, you will receive email confirmation of your acceptance into the program. An invoice will be attached, which will detail payment options. Your seat will be reserved as soon as payment is received.
Requirements for Certification
To become certified to use the Leadership Agility 360 in your coaching practice, you need to fully participate in and complete the three phases of the training and certification process:
1. Complete the pre-work for the workshop.
2. Attend the workshop in full.
3. Participate in periodic “Certification Team” (support group) meetings while administering and debriefing the Leadership Agility 360 with two clients. Then complete a 1 hr. review of these two 360 engagements.
Price of the Leadership Agility 360
Purchase price for the 360 is $250 US. When you purchase your first “license” to use the instrument, you will receive your second license free.
Apply to Attend the Workshop
Please complete the application form below and click Submit.
- Learn about what the Leadership Agility 360 instrument measures.
- Find out about the Leadership Agility 360’s key features and benefits.
- Get an overview of the overall coach certification process.
- If you have questions about the Leadership Agility 360 Coach Certification Workshop, contact Debbie Whitestone.
For companies and other organizations, in-house Leadership Agility 360 Certification Workshops are available upon request.