Leadership Agility® 360 Certification Workshop
This workshop is the central step in the Leadership Agility® 360 certification process. This thoroughly validated instrument, based on the research underlying the book, assesses a manager’s leadership agility level in three key action arenas: leading organizational change, leading teams, and pivotal conversations. Its unique features make it one of the world’s most innovative and relevant 360-feedback instruments.
The next Leadership Agility 360 workshop in Boston will be September 11-12.
The current Leadership Agility 360 Certification Process has been approved by the International Coach Federation for 24 CCEU’s (Continuing Coach Education Units).
Over the past 8 years, coaches have traveled to attend this workshop from all over the US and from Athens, Beijing, Buenos Aires, Dubai, Dublin, Hamburg, Hong Kong, London, Melbourne, Mexico City, Montreal, Manila, Mumbai, Munich, Ottawa, Paris, Prague, Singapore, Stockholm, Sydney, Toronto, and Warsaw.
Want training conducted in German? Our partner, Detego Consulting, will hold two Leadership Agility 360 Certification Workshops in Hamburg in May and November. For more information about these, as well as introductory workshops on Leadership Agility, click here.
Outline for the Workshop Conducted in English
- Intro to Leadership Agility
- Large Group Exercise: Experiencing the Agility Levels
- Contracting with Clients
- Conducting the Client Orientation Meeting
- Administering the Instrument
- Working with the Written Feedback in each Action Arena
- “Pivotal Conversations:” Understanding the 3 levels of each item
- “Improving Team Performance:” Understanding the 3 levels of each item
- “Leading Organizational Change:” Understanding the 3 levels of each item
- Practice Debriefing the Feedback Report
- Conducting the Action Planning Session
- Planning your Next Steps
The Leadership Agility 360 Certification Workshop is led by Bill Joiner, co-author of the book and co-developer of the Leadership Agility 360, and by ChangeWise principal, Debbie Whitestone. (See Principals page for bios).
The fee for the Boston workshop and the entire training and certification process is $1875.
This price includes your first Leadership Agility 360, a $250 value.
The fee covers the two-day workshop, lunch at the hotel, and morning and afternoon snacks. But it also includes a personalized review of your first two client debriefs, access to a monthly facilitated support group, and membership in a private social networking website for Leadership Agility 360 Coaches.
You will also receive the following support materials: The Leadership Agility 360 Manual, a Development Planner for clients to use, a Debrief Workbook for coaches, the Technical Manual (summarizing validation testing, etc.), and a number of useful marketing materials.
When you post payment (via postmark or electronic payment) by the following dates, your price will be discounted accordingly …
May 15 … $1675
June 12 … $1725
July 10 … $1775
August 7 … $1825
Acceptance into the Program
After you apply using the form below, you will receive email confirmation of your acceptance into the program. An invoice will be attached, which will detail payment options. Your seat will be reserved as soon as payment is received.
Requirements for Certification
To become certified to use the Leadership Agility 360 in your coaching practice, you need to complete the three phases of the training and certification process:
1. Complete the pre-work for the workshop.
2. Attend the workshop in full.
3. Complete a 1 hr. review of two 360 engagements.
Price of the Leadership Agility 360
Purchase price for the 360 is $250 US. When you purchase your first “license” to use the instrument, you will receive your second license free.
Apply to Attend the Workshop
Please complete the application form below and click Submit.
- Learn what the Leadership Agility 360 instrument measures.
- Find out about the Leadership Agility 360’s key features and benefits.
- Get an overview of the overall coach certification process.
- If you have questions about the Leadership Agility 360 Coach Certification Workshop, contact Debbie Whitestone.
For companies and other organizations, in-house Leadership Agility 360 Certification Workshops are available upon request.