Who We Are
ChangeWise is a Boston-based leadership and organization development firm with an extensive network of global affiliates which allows us to flexibly scale client projects.
We have a 30+ year track record helping leaders and their organizations design and expedite important changes, while improving their capacity to lead future change. We provide consulting, coaching, training, and facilitation services that assist leaders in developing agile executive teams and leadership cultures, creating breakthrough business and operational strategies, rapidly redesigning business processes, and developing cadres of high-potential leaders.
Our Commitments to Our Clients
- Partnership: We have a unique history of highly collaborative client relationships built on mutual respect, trust, and confidence.
- Customization: We work with our clients to understand the specific outcomes they need and tailor our services to meet them.
- Internal Capability-Building: We are committed both to meeting our clients’ short-term needs and to developing their internal capacity to succeed in the long term.
- Whole-Systems Perspective: Consistent with leading developments in the physical and social sciences, we view organizations as whole systems where the human, structural, and technical elements all need to work together.
- Continual Innovation: We are continually creating new, innovative services by drawing on the latest developments in a variety of fields. (See the Announcements section on our home page).